ObjectPool - added error msg to report objects that have no vizCallback
Working on SpaceFlight module.
- should this module create a solar system, or have one passed in? doesn't matter yet, defer this decision.
- got it promoting planets and suns to the appropriate far/normal/cockpit scenes
- made first link between python and c++ game : planets + suns now *have a* world object that represents themselves.
- planet and sun created by solar system and added to SpaceFlight's scene.
- SpaceFlight has far/near scenes, ticks all objects and culls them between far/near objects.
- bindMesh for sun/planet now binds the 'debug python mesh' and its world object.
Replaced WorldObject::visible with bind( RenderChannelStrip ) and unbind(RenderChannelStrip )
Added DebugChannelStrip for now, a singleton channel strip used by python console / engine statistics etc and also the one used by main.py, architect etc. things using the OldScene idea.