- All is working as planned, benefits of thoroughly testing the python scene library before using it in PyPegwars
- There are a bunch of Python classes mirroring C++ classes, and confusing things right now, e.g. MeshPiece, RenderChannelStrip
- The 'planets' aka light probes are being rendered via worldObject bind to CameraChannelStrip.
- The lightmaps are being rendered via worldObject bind to LightChannelStrip.
- The lighting on the objects is happening via the old system, i.e. C++ world objects binding to render channel strips.
How do I have 3 camera scenes, i.e. Far, Near and Cockpit, all rendered from the same viewpoint? how do I share a camera around?
Currently there are 5 scenes:
- camera's CameraScene
- light's LightScene
- Get rid of the python RenderChannelStrip concept entirely
- Change WorldObject to store (material,drawCommand) map instead of (renderChannelName,drawCommand) map
- Added newmaterial / newmesh format, and late binding/creation of world draw commands
- Added c++ MeshPiece